Test our Messages API with our NEW Sandbox feature!
The Messages API Sandbox gives you a quick and easy way to send test messages using the Vonage Messages API without having to complete the verification process for certain business accounts. This means you can start coding your application right away, even while you wait for your business accounts to be created and approved. Your sandbox account can only be associated with one API key and currently supports the following channels:
- Facebook Messenger
For more detailed information on how to start testing with our the Messages API Sandbox, click here.
Registering A Channel On The Messages API
If you’re done testing or ready to begin registering channels on the Messages API, we’ve included helpful channel-specific article links for you below.
- What are the requirements to use the WhatsApp API?
- Where do I register to send WhatsApp messages?
- Where do I register to send SMS messages?
- Where do I register to send Facebook messages?
- Where do I register to send Viber messages?
Please find below the channel-specific articles containing details on how to register: