- Can Invoice go straight to the Finance email?
- Where can I add an alternate email to receive the invoice?
- I am a secondary user, Can I get a copy of the invoice to my email as well?
- Can Invoice be sent to multiple emails?
By default, we send invoices to the Primary account holder but if the primary account holder would like to override this they can by adding an alternate email under the notification section on Nexmo Dashboard.
This can be done under Settings - Billing and Payments - Payment History
- Nexmo Dashboard - Settings - Billing and Payments
- Click on the Payment History tab
- Edit 'Send Invoice to' email ID and click 'Save'.
Note: The Billing and Payment Settings are only accessible by the primary account holder of the Nexmo account.