- How long does Nexmo retry inbound WhatsApp messages?
- Does Nexmo queue Messages and Disptach MO and DLRs for me, in case my server is down?
- Why are my delivery receipt callbacks not delivered after 24 hours?
- What happens to my inbound messages if my system has an outage?
- What happens to my delivery receipt callbacks if my system has an outage?
- what is the behaviour of the Messages API if my platform fails to reply to an inbound message with a 200 status code?
In the event that we receive non-200 status from one of our customer's registered webhooks then for that individual failed callback we'll begin to send retries. This will start with our platform sending a retry with an interval of ~5s, which will then increase to 1min, 5mins and finally 15mins. Eventually, we end up retrying every 15mins for 24hours. After this, the callback will be aged out of our queue. This will only affect that specific callback.