- Where are my Messages and Dispatch API status callbacks sent?
- What do I set my webhook for the Messages and Dispatch APIs?
- How do I get my WhatsApp Callbacks?
- How do I get my Facebook Messenger Callbacks?
- How do I get my MMS Callbacks?
For your Messages API or Dispatch API outbound requests, you can either use Base64 or JWTs for authentication. The authentication type you use in your API request determines what webhook is used by our platform to send message status updates.
- If you use JWT, then the webhook used will be the "Status URL" webhook set on the Nexmo Application you utilised to create your JWT.
- If you use Base64, then the webhook used will be the one set on your Nexmo account on the customer dashboard.
For Inbound messages over chat app channels using the Messages API (WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger for example), we will use the "Inbound URL" webhook you set on the Nexmo Application you connected to the chat app channel in question.