- How can I download my data from Nexmo?
- Can I search for multiple messages?
- How can I download traffic reports?
- What information does Nexmo hold about me?
- Data subject access requests and GDPR - how can I access my data?
Nexmo stores your Call Detail Records (CDRs) for thirteen months (see data retention FAQ).
To avoid the need to use these tools, you can also save a record every time you use one of Nexmo's communications APIs to send an SMS or make a call. To save SMS delivery information, you can also ensure you receive the delivery receipt web hooks that we can send: https://developer.nexmo.com/messaging/sms/guides/delivery-receipts