- How can I download my data from Nexmo?
- What information does Nexmo hold about me?
- Data subject access requests and GDPR - how can I access my data?
Nexmo stores your Call Detail Records (CDRs) for thirteen months (see data retention FAQ).
You can access your data by:
- viewing it in the Nexmo Dashboard
- using the message search API, for SMS records: https://developer.nexmo.com/api/developer/messages/
- the new Reports API, for both SMS as well as other types of transaction: https://ea.developer.nexmo.com/api/reports
To avoid the need to use these tools, you can also save a record every time you use one of Nexmo's communications APIs to send an SMS or make a call. To save SMS delivery information, you can also ensure you receive the delivery receipt web hooks that we can send: https://developer.nexmo.com/messaging/sms/guides/delivery-receipts