Access to the Nexmo Call API will no longer be available after March 31st 2018.
Discontinuing support for the Call API allows us to better serve our customers by focusing all our resources on further improving the quality and functionality of the Voice API.
Among numerous other features, the new Voice API enables:
- Conferencing - leveraging the simplicity of Nexmo Call Control Objects to create audio conferences with just a few lines of code.
- Integration with new and exciting technologies such as Artificial Intelligence through the use of websockets.
- Refined Proxy Calling controls to keep numbers private and prevent lost revenue from users connecting outside your platform.
- Recording of Calls and Conferences with the ability to start and stop recordings mid conversation.
- Data anonymization and redaction to ensure users’ privacy and meet GDPR compliance standards in preparation of the upcoming May 25, 2018 effective date.
- A superior developer experience with the simplicity and granular control offered through JSON and use of JWTs.
Below you will find all the documentation to construct your new more powerful voice product.
We regret any impact the deprecation of this existing product may have to your business. If you need assistance with technical issues, or would like to offer feedback please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.