- How can I add multiple SIP addresses to my virtual numbers?
- Can I have redundant SIP forwarding points for my virtual number?
- Can I send voice calls to multiple IP addresses?
- Can you send incoming calls to a secondary IP address?
- Do you support my DNS-SRV parameters?
- Can you load balance my voice calls?
You can forward your inbound Nexmo calls to as many SIP addresses as you would like by specifying the required addresses as a comma-separated list, with no spaces, in the 'forward to SIP' field at Long Virtual Number level in your account - https://dashboard.nexmo.com/your-numbers.
If you set more than one endpoint in ‘Forward to SIP’, the call is initially forwarded to the first endpoint in the list. If this fails, the call is forwarded to the second endpoint in the list, and so on.
Nexmo supports your DNS-SRV configuration, however, we are unable to load balance your incoming voice calls for you.