- Will I always have to enter all my destination numbers when using Nexmo?
- I saw the test message has '[FREE SMS DEMO, TEST MESSAGE]', will these words be removed after I buy credit?
- I saw the test message has '[Nexmo DEMO]', will these words be removed after I buy credit?
- What will no longer be restricted when I am not in testing mode?
When initially subscribing to Nexmo €2 free test credit is granted. At this stage, the following restrictions are in place:
- your destination numbers need to be whitelisted in advance of you sending to them
- the text [FREE SMS DEMO, TEST MESSAGE] will be included in your SMS (older accounts will have different wording of [Nexmo DEMO] included instead).
Once you move out of the Demo mode you no longer need to whitelist your numbers - you can send to any numbers you want within the local market regulations (see here for the local market regulations and restrictions that apply to your destination numbers) and the text [FREE SMS DEMO, TEST MESSAGE] will no longer be appended to the SMS you send.