- How do I stop trial mode?
- How can I send SMS without the demo mode limitations?
- How can I move from trial to live mode in my account?
- I saw the test message has '[Nexmo DEMO]', will these words be removed after I buy credit?
- I saw the test message has '[FREE SMS DEMO, TEST MESSAGE]', will these words be removed after I buy credit?
- What will no longer be restricted when I am not in testing mode?
When signing up for a new Nexmo account you will be given €2 free credit to trial the platform.
Whilst in trial mode, you can only send messages and make calls to up to 5 test numbers that you've verified. Also, any trial SMS messages that you send will have the text [FREE SMS DEMO, TEST MESSAGE] added to them.
To remove these trial restrictions, you will need to upgrade to a paid account by adding funds to your account.
Note: some older accounts that have not yet made their first payment have the shorter wording [Nexmo DEMO] attached to SMS, instead of [FREE SMS DEMO, TEST MESSAGE]