- My payment wasn't successful, why?
- Why was my credit card payment rejected?
- Why isn't my credit card being accepted when I make a payment?
- ERROR: "The top-up transaction didn’t go through. Try another payment method"
The bank that issued your credit card declined your payment. One of the possible reasons is that you had insufficient funds (for a debit card), or that the Bank flagged the payment as possibly suspicious. We recommend that you firstly check that you have entered all of the credit cards details correctly during the payment. If you continue to receive declined payments you may need to contact your bank to find out why they are declining your payment.
* Please note pre-paid credit cards are not supported and attempted payments made with them may also show as declined or cancelled