- How can I set up low balance notifications?
- Can Nexmo tell me when my balance is low?
- How can I be alerted when my credit is running low?
- How can I avoid running out of money in my account ?
Nexmo can send you an email alert when your account balance falls below a defined threshold.
You can switch these on from the Low balance alerts tab on the Billing and payments page in the Dashboard.
Note: Only users that have been granted permission to manage payments and billing will be able to update these settings.
- Log in to the Nexmo Dashboard and navigate to the 'Billing and payments' page
- Click the Low balance alerts tab
- Switch on "Low balance alerts" using the toggle.
- Set a threshold for when you want to be alerted.
- Click "Save".
Low balance alerts will be sent to the same email address that is used for invoicing. By deafult this is the email address of the primary user. If you want to change this, you can update the invoice email address on the Payment history tab.
We check you account balance every hour and will send notifications only once when the threshold is reached. If you are concerned about running out of credit, you might also want to set up auto reload for your account.