- How can I set up low balance notifications?
- Can Nexmo tell me when my balance is low?
- How can I be alerted when my credit is running low?
- How can I avoid running out of money in my account ?
You can enable low balance alerts from your Notification Settings in the Dashboard.
Note: The Notification Settings are only accessible by the primary account holder of the Nexmo account.
- Enable the "Low balance alert" by clicking on the tick box
- Update the "Balance threshold" dropdown if required
- Enter an email address in the "Invoice & balance alerts" input
- Click "Save changes"
These will trigger warning emails when your balance goes below the specified threshold. We check balances every hour and send notifications only once when the threshold is reached.
If you are concerned about running out of credit, you might also want to set up auto reload for your account.