- How long does Nexmo retry inbound messages?
- Does Nexmo queue MO and DLRs for me, in case my server is down?
- How long does Nexmo retry deliver receipt callbacks?
- Why are my delivery receipt callbacks not delivered after 24 hours?
- What happens to my inbound messages if my system has an outage?
- What happens to my delivery receipt callbacks if my system has an outage?
If your system is unable to accept inbound SMS when Nexmo tries to forward them, they will be retried every minute for 24 hours.
Delivery receipt callbacks will be retried every minute for 24 hours only.
After this period has expired, the callback will be dropped and you will no longer receive them.
Please visit the Nexmo Dashboard to search records of our requests to your callbacks.