- How can I set up auto-reload payments?
- How can I set up automatic top-ups?
- How can I enable auto-reload?
- How can I automatically top-up my money?
- How can I automatically add credit to my account?
- How can I ensure my account doesn't run out of credit?
You can set up an automatic payment (auto-reload) once you have made at least one successful payment.
To set up auto-reload on your account through Dashboard please follow the instructions below.
If you already have a saved credit card, debit card or PayPal payment method:
Go to Billing & Payments
On the right hand section "Auto-reload” enable auto-reload by clicking on the switcher to turn it "ON"
Select your saved payment method from the dropdown
Select your auto-reload threshold and payment amount
Save your settings
If you do not already have a saved payment method:
- Go to Billing & Payments
- Select "Add a new payment method" on the dropdown in the top right hand of the page click “Make payment"
- Select your payment type and enter your payment method billing information
- Complete your payment either through PayPal or by entering your credit card details
- On the payment success page, right hand side, enable save payment method and auto-reload
- Set you auto-reload threshold and amount and save
Dashboard checks your balance every 10 minutes to trigger an auto-reload payment. You may want to increase the amount you set for auto-reload if you are planning on using a lot of credit.
Not sure if you have a saved payment method?
Go to the Billing & Payments page and you will see a section on the left displaying saved payment methods.
If you do not see auto-reload as an option on the Billing & payments page contact Nexmo Support to add the capability to your account.
Using the Developer API for payments
See the Developer API documentation to understand implementation. The benefit is that you can manage the auto-reload payment when your account reaches any balance threshold you have set, in the API request, in realtime rather than based on the 10 minute interval.