- From which countries can Nexmo virtual numbers receive SMS?
- Can I receive SMS from Country X with my Nexmo long virtual number?
- What is the inbound international reach of Nexmo's SMS virtual numbers?
- What markets can I send SMS to from my Nexmo virtual number?
- What is Nexmo's virtual number reach?
- Which countries does Nexmo have DID / DDI numbers in?
SMS enabled numbers:
For SMS only numbers' features please see: Global SMS Numbers Features Overview
Long virtual numbers are designed to send and receive inbound SMS from your local market. E.g. A US long virtual number will be able to receive incoming SMS from a US mobile phone.
SMS + Voice enabled numbers:
For combined SMS and Voice numbers' features please see: Global SMS+Voice Numbers Features Overview
Dual enabled numbers can send and receive SMS and make and receive phone calls.
Voice enabled numbers:
For Voice only numbers' features please see: Voice Numbers Features Matrix
Voice numbers can make and receive phone calls and each country has different service features.
Local and International Reach:
We can't guarantee that the inbound number can be reached from non-local phone numbers or from other SMS APIs and Short Codes. However, some do successfully receive inbound messages from abroad.
Where international says 'Likely', this means we are told the numbers have international reach, but the number provider has not confirmed the networks they have inbound reach from, hence we promote on a best efforts basis.