- What parameters are applied for auto-reloads?
- What settings are applied for automatic top-ups?
- How do I change automatic top-up amounts?
Parameters for auto-reloads are based on the first manual one time payment for which auto-reloads were enabled.
- The PayPal or credit card payment token reference
- Payment method billing information
- Auto-reload amount and threshold
Nexmo only passes along payment token reference when making an auto-reload payment and does not store any payment method details.
Note: that if an auto-reload fails 3 times (for any reason) we will disable the auto-reload function to avoid potential issues such as over-charging your PayPal account.
To enable again go to the "Payment & Billing" page make a new one time manual payment with either a PayPal, credit or debit card and enable auto-reload at the end of the payment flow.