- What parameters are applied for auto reloads?
- What settings are applied for automatic top ups?
- How do I change automatic top up amounts?
Parameters for auto reloads are based on the first manual one time payment for which auto reload were enabled.
- The PayPal or credit card payment token reference
- Payment method billing information
- Auto reload amount and threshold
Nexmo only passes along payment token reference when making an auto reload payment and does not store any payment method details.
Note: that if an auto reload fails 3 times (for any reason) we will disable the auto reload function to avoid potential issues such as over-charging your PayPal account.
To switch on again go to the "Payment & Billing" page make a new one time manual payment with either a PayPal, credit or debit card and enable auto reload at the end of the payment flow.