- How can I allow my test phone numbers while I'm in the trial phase?
- How can I add numbers to my account to send SMS, voice, or verify to while in demo mode?
- Where do I find the list of permitted numbers for testing?
- I'm new and none of my SMS, voice, or verify messages are being delivered
- I'm a new customer, and I'm receiving error 6: "Unroutable message - rejected"
- Non White-listed destination - rejected
When you sign up for an account, you'll be able to use €2 free credit for trialling the platform. Whilst on trial, you will only be able to send SMS and make Voice calls to the number you registered with, and up to 4 other test numbers of your choice.
To register new test numbers, you'll need to verify that you have access to each number by completing a two factor authentication flow. If you try to send SMS to numbers that are not in your test numbers list, you may receive the error "Non White-listed Destination - rejected (29)".
When adding a new test number we will send a PIN code to the number you provided, either by SMS or via a voice call. Enter the PIN code into the input on the test numbers page when received in order to start using it with your 2 EUR free credit.
Test numbers are designed to limit and stop possible spammers using Vonage.
Note: Secondary users cannot add test numbers to your account. This can only be done by the Primary user.