- Can I edit my Voice application settings?
- What is the Voice application area used for?
- How can I add a new Voice app?
- Is there a UI for making an app for the Voice API?
You can create and manage voice applications using:
To create an application through the Dashboard:
- Go to the Your applications section.
- Give your application a name
- If you have more than one API key, select the one you would like to associate with the application (Master API key is used by default)
- Generate a private/public key pair locally or click on the “Generate private/public key pair” link on this page and one will be generated for you in your browser
- Turn on the Voice capability
- Provide an Answer URL (only required for inbound applications)
- Provide an Event URL (always required)
- Click on the “Generate application” button
To manage a Voice application:
- Go to Your applications
- Click on “Edit” for the application you want to make changes to its configuration
- Click on “Save changes”