- What IP addresses do I need to add to my firewall if I'm using Nexmo Voice services?
- What IP addresses do you use to send requests to my SIP URI?
- What IP addresses do you use to send Media, Voice API, TTS, NCCO requests, and SIP traffic to my SIP URI?
- Can I use a firewall and still receive inbound requests from you?
- I am not receiving requests to my SIP URI. Why might this be?
- There is no audio (sound) on my call and I use a firewall?
- What IP addresses do I need to whitelist for WebSockets?
Nexmo provides various voice products and services, if you are restricting inbound traffic please whitelist the following subnets based on your product usage.