- What IP addresses do I need to add to my firewall if I'm using Nexmo Voice services?
- What IP addresses do you use to send requests to my SIP URI?
- What IP addresses do you use to send Media, VAPI, TTS, NCCO, IVR and SIP requests to my SIP URI?
- Can I use a firewall and still receive inbound requests from you?
- I am not receiving requests to my SIP URI. Why might this be?
- There is no audio (sound) on my call and I use a firewall?
Nexmo provides various voice products and services, if you are restricting inbound traffic please whitelist the following subnets based on your product subscription.
184.108.40.206 (Washington DC)
220.127.116.11 (Washington DC)
Media, SIP & TTS callbacks
Media port range 10000:20000
VAPI callbacks, NCCO fetches, TTS audio file fetches