- What IP addresses do I need to add to my firewall if I'm using Nexmo Voice services?
- What IP addresses do you use to send requests to my SIP URI?
- What IP addresses do you use to send Media, Voice API, TTS, NCCO requests, and SIP traffic to my SIP URI?
- Can I use a firewall and still receive inbound requests from you?
- I am not receiving requests to my SIP URI. Why might this be?
- There is no audio (sound) on my call and I use a firewall?
- What IP addresses do I need to whitelist for WebSockets?
Nexmo provides various voice products and services, if you are restricting inbound traffic please whitelist the following subnets based on your product usage.
Port: UDP/TCP on 5060, TLS on 5061
SIP & Voice API callbacks, NCCO & Audio file download requests - HTTP requests from Nexmo to your endpoints
*If you are unable to allow all UDP ports, you can alternatively restrict the port range to 10000:50000.
Which IP addresses should I whitelist in order to receive requests related to my traffic from Nexmo?