Social sign-up enables customers to create an account with Nexmo using their preferred social channel.
This allows you create your account, make your first API call and getting up and running much faster. Additionally, you will be able to log into your account using the same profile.
We currently support the following social channels for account creation:
How to sign-in up using a social channel
- Go to https://dashboard.com/sign-up
- click on your preferred social channel
- redirect to your select social channel
- enter their username and password and
- you will be redirected to the Getting Started guide on the Dashboard (Job done!)
Once an account is created using social sign-up you will also be able to log into the Dashboard with the same method.
- Social sign up accounts can not add or manage a password on the account settings.
- As with current sessions, social sign up users will need to re-authenticate themselves after 20 minutes of inactivity.
- Social sign up is only available to new customers, existing accounts will not be able to use social profile.
- You will be unable to create an account using an existing email with social sign-up, this is not possible.
If your have any issues using social sign-up to create an account or login please contact the Nexmo Support.